Flow vs. Logic Apps
- Both Flow and Logic Apps are configuration based Integration services which allows users to automate their tasks including integration with SaaS APIs. Flow is built over Logic Apps.
- Flow is targeted against business users while Logic Apps is targeted against IT Pros/Developers.
- Flow is used for small scale integration while Logic Apps are used for mission critical applications.
- Develop a Flow in production directly while with Logic Apps you can use Visual Studio, Source Control, testing, support and Automation.
- Flow has standard security practices like data sovereignty, encryption at rest for sensitive data, etc. while Logic Apps has the security assurance of Azure.
Pricing - https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/
Flow Templates - https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/
Feedback & Ideas - https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas
Release Notes - https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/release-notes/