Components and versions available on Azure HDInsight - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/hdinsight/hdinsight-component-versioning
Azure HDInsight supports various business scenarios in Big Data Processing and Analytics like Batch processing, Real time stream processing, IoT, Data Science and other Advanced Analytics capabilities.
Azure HDInsight Ecosystem
Cluster types supported in Azure HDInsight
- Apache Hadoop - Framework that has HDFS, YARN and MapReduce programming model
- Apache Spark - Open source parallel and in-memory processing framework
- Apache HBase - NoSQL database built on Hadoop
- Apache Storm - Framework to process large volumes of streaming datasets
- Apache Interactive Query - In-memory caching for Interactive Hive queries
- Apache Kafka - Open-source platform for developing streaming pipelines and applications.
- ML Services- Platform for hosting distributed R processes.
Storage for Azure HDInsight clusters
Any of the following storage services can be used with Azure HDInsight Clusters.
- Azure Storage
- Azure Data Lake Storage Gen 2
- Azure Data Lake Storage Gen 1
Post a Comment